BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any success fishing from the beach on the DB? Reeds beach and south? If it is too bad for the boat we were looking for an alt?!

Thanks

B.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Reeds Beach Is A Good Option. The Fort Is North But Another Decent Place.contact Big Sexy For Info On Reeds Beach

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
They're starting to get shorts of the fort beach. bloods. Haven't heard of any keepers there yet. But Hey its action after a long winter.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
I have fished reeds beach and east point quite often over the years they are comfortable & easy to fish but not very productive if you go a little farther south cape may or the point it might be a little more productive in that area:)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
watch your tides

Some of the bayside beaches that youe can fish get real shallow at low tides so if you are going to hit them try and time it with the top half of the incoming. Tide at C.M. point not an issue. Don

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I talked to a guy yesterday fishing the beach. He said he had tried a couple days and was getting little bites, but not catching anything. My guess is herring. I know this time of year Cooks Beach, Kimbles Beach, Highs Beach and Pierces Point usually start getting some fish at the Creek Mouthes. I guess now I'll get yelled at for spot burning.

·
Registered
938 Posts
i've looked hard and heavy into thease areas. they will produce, BUUUTTTTT, you gotta be in the right place at right time with the right bait and the right rig.

·
Registered
88 Posts
b marley you would be better sticking to that mckee craft, call me i might be going down this weekend me you and carm will go out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts