BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Both of these plugs will be part of a chinese auction at the OC Flea Market. Come get a chance to win these plugs. There will also be hourly giveaways of other great gear.

Bay Stalker 5" 1.7 oz small swimmers

Ryan Smith Olive scale swimmer 6" 2 ozs.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Two more pic's

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Very nice donations, there should be lots of tix in those cups.

Russ

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Vince as you can tell my picture taking ability is just as bad as my fish catching ability:D No smart a$$ comments from Iggy.:)

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Fishenough said:
Thanks Vince as you can tell my picture taking ability is just as bad as my fish catching ability:D No smart a$$ comments from Iggy.:)

That’s ok, you can catch turtles better than anyone. :p :p :p

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Fishenough said:
I'm very upset with the reputation you guys are giving me:confused: , i've truly changed my ways:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Fishenough said:
Both of these plugs will be part of a chinese auction at the OC Flea Market.[/IMG]
CHINESE auction??
Shouldn't they be sand flea or green crab plugs??
:D :D

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Holy beJesus!!!!!!!! I will be in for that...WOW!!

Just imagine Vince, your just beginning, (your business that is), in 5 years you will be a house hold name in the surf fishing like RM Smith is now.

Now make me some salmon plugs.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Fishenough said:
At least in that pic you can tell the difference between a plug and a carp :D

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Hey Nick unfortunately some things have happened at work and i will be unable to get the day off and make your Flea Market:mad: hope you have a real good showing for the kids, Talk to you soon. Jim

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
IGGY2 said:
Hey Nick unfortunately some things have happened at work and i will be unable to get the day off and make your Flea Market:mad: hope you have a real good showing for the kids, Talk to you soon. Jim
That's too bad Jim. I was hoping to see you there and show you something I've been working on to get some suggestions. I catch up with you soon.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LamiglasMike said:
A little info on the flea market would be nice.:D:D
Here ya go Mike:)

Over 60 tables and 30 vendors for this years show. Including Seahunt Plugs, Slammer tackle, AOK Tackle, Big Bites, Rolling Tackle, Ralph Palmer Antique fishing gear, TackleDirect and much, much more. All proceeds help fund fishing trips and gear for my students. Why not make a weekend of flea markets. OC on Saturday and Asbury Park on Sunday.:)

Ocean City Intermediate School Fishing Flea Market
Saturday March 8th 9 am- 1 pm
18th and Bay Avenue Ocean City, NJ
New and Used Freshwater and Saltwater tackle
Door prizes-refreshments
Admission
$3 (14 and older)
$1 (6 – 13)
Under 6 free with paying adult

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IGGY2 said:
Not a problem Jim. I'll be seeing ya soon.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Well just got back from OC and have to give my compliments to fishenough aka Nick V. Those of you who couldn't make it missed out on some good deals. Nice job Nick I look forward to next year.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
RJ Smith plug

By the way .thank for the plug donation,I had won it,Nick great job on the flea market,my only mistake was not buying my girlfriend a shirt from the fishing club.:eek:

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Slammer3 said:
By the way .thank for the plug donation,I had won it,Nick great job on the flea market,my only mistake was not buying my girlfriend a shirt from the fishing club.:eek:
Send me your address and shirt size.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts