EVERYTHING MUST GO
BOATS, MOTORS, SAFETY EQUIPT.
FISHING TACKLE, RODS, REELS, ANCHORS, SHOP TOOLS, HAND TOOLS,
MUCH MORE
CASH ONLY, ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED ON DAY OF SALE
CALL BOB FOR DIRECTIONS 609-364-2044

· Registered
3,767 Posts
tommy it would be nice to see a list if at all possible. Who knows I may have go check it out based on thisweather report

· Registered
2,699 Posts
Bobs place was affectionately known as The Rail, as he had a sling/railcar system for getting the boats down the beach and out past the sandbars ... quite a feat for any of you that know what the villas at low tide looks like

Bob was always ready to lend a hand and help out boaters ... I remember our trailer had a broken leading arm (coil springs, keeps the axle in line) and Bob grabbed a hunk of bed frame, fixed it like new and charged the old man 20 bucks - granted these were 1975 dollars, but that was a hunnerd dollar job back then, stuck down the shore with a busted trailer? you betcha you were in for gouging. Not Bob, square shooter and honest to a fault.
How they bitin Bob?
Not too good, but you can try the top of the tide with some squid strips on a bucktail...
He even had a marker out there for his rental customers, back when the bayshore channel was hot

ahhh the memories

the end of an era ... no more Bayview

:(

· Registered
10 Posts
I have a lot of hand tools, power tools, gas tanks, life jackets, seat cushions, drill press, band saw, jig saw, battery charger, air compressor, 10 - 15 ft. fiberglass Steurys that I used for rental boats that will go for $ 400 each. and a lot of stuff that has built up over the past 30 years.

· Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys- Bob is down the shore and is getting ready for his sale.

I've been to his house 100 times- but all I know is it is on the bay in the Villas. He does have some trailers Bob- I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.