BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set out to fish the tournament reports of bad weather had us thinking twice but heard a boat that was offshore told us the weather was wrong and "NOAA WAS WRONG AGAIN".Set out trolling the Lindy headed south towards the Spencer along the 100 line then proceeded to the deep all of a sudden a white came up on the short rigger then Bob P. picked up the rod and within 15 minutes we boat the white.It measured 69.5 inches proceeded to troll south to the 100 line again then at the tip got a longfin in the box.The my dad made the decision to head home hoping to have the winning white marlin.Went back early and the fish made the 68inch mark by 3/4 of an inch.Fish was 57.2 and a length of 68 3/4.Fished Saturday started at the Lobster Claw to catch a bluefin saw no life marked alot of fish but not even a knockdown.Picked up decided to go to the 40 Fathom Fingers then tried the 50 line at the Spencer.Where a 70 lb yellowfin hit a daisychain After boating the fish we worked the tip of the Spencer till 3 before boating 2 longfin that weighed 35 and 50lbs.And also missed another white in the deep but at least we got the right one.
Had another great tournament like last year.The staff was great as always and did a wonderful job like every year can`t wait till next year.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats

Hey Jeremy,

Nice going, 2 years in a row!
By the way, its Scott G. from the NDB days.
I saw your dad the day before the tournament.
I live in Freehold now, shoot me a PM if possible, if not i got your # from your dad, I 'll give you a call during the week.
Once again Congrats.

Scott

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Congats guys awesome job!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts