BASS BARN banner
221 - 235 of 235 Posts
Hey guys,

This is the best, Loved all the pic`s yesterday of the May 2008 storm from down in Cape May County , not just the stuff for sale. Keep up the good work. Oh well got to go to school see you all later!!

Thanx

Kyle

Im hitting the new thread button on the top of the page. Its saying the link doesnt exist and wont open. Anyone know a reason for this? It only does this on the barn sale page and not the other forums.

-Max

Team Mayhem said:
Im hitting the new thread button on the top of the page. Its saying the link doesnt exist and wont open. Anyone know a reason for this? It only does this on the barn sale page and not the other forums.

-Max
Max,
It worked for me. Couple ideas.
Are you logged in ?
Send Ron an email for help ron@thebassbarn.com

Russ

Sorry for posting without reading the guide lines. I am a down to earth honest person with common since. I dont post BS and I dont mis use any fourms or such for my own gain. I hope this post counts towards my 10 I need to be able to help the fellow out looking for controls for his boat.

Hawkeye

hawkeye said:
Sorry for posting without reading the guide lines. I am a down to earth honest person with common since. I dont post BS and I dont mis use any fourms or such for my own gain. I hope this post counts towards my 10 I need to be able to help the fellow out looking for controls for his boat.

Hawkeye
From the guidelines:
To be a contributing member you must have at
least 10 posts in other forums besides the Barn Sale Forum.

selling tickets

This is the first time I would like to sell something on this site. I recently bought a pair of concert tickets for about $20 a piece face value, but the total with ticketmaster charges was $57.51. I got these tickets at a special rate and they currently go for $40 a piece online (plus ticketmaster charges). Can I sell them for the $57.51 and get my money back? Thanks!

fishwithoutaface said:
This is the first time I would like to sell something on this site. I recently bought a pair of concert tickets for about $20 a piece face value, but the total with ticketmaster charges was $57.51. I got these tickets at a special rate and they currently go for $40 a piece online (plus ticketmaster charges). Can I sell them for the $57.51 and get my money back? Thanks!
yes......................

Just curious, why was post Need to scrap a Boat moved from barn sale to dry dock? It is boating/fishing related and I thought the dry dock was for everything else but boating/fishing related? Why was it not moved to the tackle box?

Just looking for some info since I'm fairly new.

Thanks in advance.

ErialAJ said:
Just curious, why was post Need to scrap a Boat moved from barn sale to dry dock? It is boating/fishing related and I thought the dry dock was for everything else but boating/fishing related? Why was it not moved to the tackle box?

Just looking for some info since I'm fairly new.

Thanks in advance.
I thought you would get the most hits there, and more likely an answer to your question.

Russ

221 - 235 of 235 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.