BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I haven't fired my beautiful Ducks Unlimited 12 gauge in 6 years, and was wondering it's value. Excellent condition, purchased used from a gunsmith in the 90's. I would only sell this through appropriate channels, and was just wondering what I could get!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Its only worth about 50.00 but being a nice guy I'll give you double that :D That is a sweet lookin peice should be in the area of a grand or so! Maybe more?

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Email me what you are looking for for it. I may have a freind interested he is currently looking for a quality o/u!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
(Pop Up) Model 687DU
GA# 976685660 $2,995.00 Beretta Ducks Unlimited Series 1991-1992 O/U 410 With Choke Tubes Model 687DU With O/U Case. Excellent Condition Never Fired $2995.00 Plus Shipping. I am a FFL Dealer
Seller: RICK /

I know it is a 410 but It should give you a good Idea...Also take into consideration the 410 claims to have never been fired....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Got your email. I'll pass it on to my buddy. He is currently getting his dog his sr hunter papers and has to carry a gun that the action opens.

[ 02-19-2006, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: fatboy ]

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
try gunsamerica .com just try looking upyour model gun and compare the prices. good luck..by the way i sold some of my firearms there. very good place to buy and sell.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The 410 is worth more than the 12 gauge.
The DU guns are worth a lot more if not fired.

Check gunsamerica.com or gunbroker.com - the ebay of guns to see what your model would bring.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That is what I was saying in my post it was just a reference from gunsamerica.com that I found and posted to give him an IDEA..I also said in my post that the 410 claims to be unfired..I have bought several long arms from guys that claim to have an unfired gun until I look at the gun and drop the actions on their table. Only to show them that they are not being totally honest with me..I even walked out on one guy leaving his ruger in pieces on his dinning room table because he go arrogant with me when I proved he was wrong... The gun is worth what ever he can sell it for or what ever it is worth to him. I have a Browning gold hunter that I would not sell for any amount because of the sentimental value of the gun It was purchased for me by my Dying grandmother who heard me talking up this gun and wanted to see me have it before she passed..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts