BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I moved my boat to Raritan Bay for this upcoming season I am looking for recommendations for good Dock and Dines on the Bay or up the Rivers..thanks in advance

Anthony

·
Registered
197 Posts
We get a nice meal at On the Deck, above the tackle shop in Atlantic Highlands Marina. I am not sure where to tie up, we keep out boat in AHM but there is lots of dock space. They have some great clam chowder, NE and MH, awesome flounder sandwich and very good seafood dishes. We just ate there last night, pan seared grouper with a jalapeno sauce topped with lobsta chunks. Very reasonable pricing, good service and an awesome panoramic view of the harbor, sandy hook and rariton bay. There is an outside deck as well. 7- 8 trips and haven't been dissapointed yet.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
We get a nice meal at On the Deck, above the tackle shop in Atlantic Highlands Marina. I am not sure where to tie up, we keep out boat in AHM but there is lots of dock space. They have some great clam chowder, NE and MH, awesome flounder sandwich and very good seafood dishes. We just ate there last night, pan seared grouper with a jalapeno sauce topped with lobsta chunks. Very reasonable pricing, good service and an awesome panoramic view of the harbor, sandy hook and rariton bay. There is an outside deck as well. 7- 8 trips and haven't been dissapointed yet.
I've docked at the marina for two years and never knew about it. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try it.......Greg

·
Registered
313 Posts
copper canyon

Copper canyon is located in the blue bay inn on first ave atlantic highlands,south west cuisne.Very good food,but pricey.It is a 5 minute walk from marina.Call harbor on radio or stop at booth by the ramp,I think they let you dock for 6 doolars a hour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.