BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who want to get the most bang 4 your buck with the price of fuel and so on you might as well wait for prime fishin time which is mid april to mid may. I have been fishing the delaware bay 4 38 years (since I was 10) both commercially and for fun and I can tell you that the biomass of bunker head in around the same time every year. I would usually be out there playing around by now but with the price of fuel I cant justify hooking a couple rats for the effort. Good luck 2 all!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
indeep said:
For those of you who want to get the most bang 4 your buck with the price of fuel and so on you might as well wait for prime fishin time which is mid april to mid may. I have been fishing the delaware bay 4 38 years (since I was 10) both commercially and for fun and I can tell you that the biomass of bunker head in around the same time every year. I would usually be out there playing around by now but with the price of fuel I cant justify hooking a couple rats for the effort. Good luck 2 all!
38 years ya say? thats along time! i have had better luck than you but thats just me;) ,matt

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet release1 said:
38 years ya say? thats along time! i have had better luck than you but thats just me;) ,matt
I said thats prime time. I catch em 12 months out of the year

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I like the early part of the season best (April 7th-21st). True, not as many big fish, but I like the numbers better and I just love bucktailing those rips that time of year. Mid May is DRUM TIME!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NJAngler Bill said:
I like the early part of the season best (April 7th-21st). True, not as many big fish, but I like the numbers better and I just love bucktailing those rips that time of year. Mid May is DRUM TIME!
Indeed it is combo time (Strummin). by the way I just got done watching the different angle. Good Stuff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts