BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went north out the inlet today to the next inlet up. About 2 miles out the fish were bonkers. 20-35 inches. We bailed fish for 4 hours. It was flat calm most of the time. We went out at noon. Had our limit by 1230. Headed in at 410.
I'm on my daughters puter, mines broke so that's why I've been incognito. I'll get back online when my computers back.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Aimless, what did you have for water tenps on the way out in the local backwater?

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Originally posted by Keeper Seeker:
Aimless, what did you have for water tenps on the way out in the local backwater?
Nice day , Dan

That answer is a dismal 42 at low , 45 at high

·
Registered
12,699 Posts
And I pulled my boat today !

Chuck told me you were smacking them pretty good

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
We were just South of you, had a similar day, most were slots and shorts, but not all.......

Just under 25 pounds !!!!!!!

[ 12-09-2005, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Thanks for the reply Doc. 45 is doable. I'm going to give it a go at high water tonight. I have a hunch. It won't take long. If they're there, they're there. If they're not, they're not, and it's back to bed. To many reports of people catching fish to not even try. Been a tough year but I'm not giving up till the 31'st.

Hope you enjoyed your bass dinner with the Captain.

Aimless, how about inside the inlet?

[ 12-08-2005, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Keeper Seeker ]

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Originally posted by Keeper Seeker:
Thanks for the reply Doc. 45 is doable. I'm going to give it a go at high water tonight. I have a hunch. It won't take long. If they're there, they're there. If they're not, they're not, and it's back to bed. To many reports of people catching fish to not even try. Been a tough year but I'm not giving up till the 31'st.

Hope you enjoyed your bass dinner with the Captain.

Aimless, how about inside the inlet?
No problem

Wrote a little more in my post, good luck tonight

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Way to get on em Dan.
Where you been? Haven't seen or heard much from you this Fall? Guess the broken puter had something to do with that.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tom, I've just been layin low fishing bellies in the back. I'm going to try them in the inlet next. Then out front if the doggies aren't too bad. Those fish from yesterday might be out front of WW by tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Let's hope they stay around for a while.
Maybe they'll make a stand in the rips for the week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts