BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happened yesterday, Bruce found his way on my flats boat. We launched from NSB and fished the Northern part of the Mosquito Lagoon. I poled him up and around a bunch of Oyster Bars, tossed plastics at first due to a shrimp shortage down here. Special thanks to my buddy , Bobby, who hand delivered 3 dozen to us as he was poling by :D

And yes, we caught fish. Bruce landed a total of 4 Reds and 4-5 trout. Of course my camera battery was down, Bruce has all the pics on his camera, one of which inlcudes him with a Victory Cigar, an absolute must on my boat and requested ny NightStrikes

Day started with rain and overcast as we launched but turned into a beautiful Florida night with a nice sunset and glassy conditions. Bruce will show all soon.

We will do it again next year Bruce

More to come, Bruce should be posting the pics in a few days

Ron

[ 06-19-2006, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
That sounds great Ron, Can't wait to see that..

Take Care Buddy,,,

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Ron, I know you are gonna be runnin trips on your new boat, but do you run back water trips on your flats boat. I'm interested in a Redfish trip in Mosquito next spring. Any info would be appreciated. striper13

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will most likely being starting a Charter buisness( good tax move) that will be pretty select only cause I like to fish a lot myself and would without question compete with the guide for boat time( I am getting my Captain license as well and could be a guide myself) So it would be a possibility for sure

Truthfully, when you come down if you give me a heads up I will try to set-up just taking you out, on me. Bruce got the royal treatment as well, poled him around the oyster bars and grassy flats sight casting, it was actually very enjoyable /satisfying for me, just as the two guys that did it for me and taught me how to fish these waters form the back-bay to deep water. I would tell you, you can argue fishing tactics and spots till you are blue in the face ,but local knowledge is priceless

Don't know who you are actually ??

Ron

[ 06-20-2006, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
Where the pics Beege!? :cool:
I don't believe Bruce is back in town yet.If I remember correctly not until this coming weekend...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.