BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw in this weeks Dodge's Heavy Construction Book that they have put the dredging of the Creek out to bid with the bids having to be back by mid March. Maybe somethings going to happen??

·
Banned
741 Posts
yes 100%

its 100% officall i talked to tom from bayway sunday march 2nd and he said they are going to start it augest 1st i forget what company he said is going to do it but he did tell me the company name sorry i forgot but the main this is its gettting done. he said it will be 11ft deep at low tide and the main canal maybe closed or blocked for a couple days but i say it will be worth it so let just keep are fingers crossed

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
stay to port

I went thru with 33 blackfin and idled out with some churning bottom. It shoals up by the jetty. Just take your timeif you can lift your motor you'll be o.k.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Wow

that's all i can say. Looks like tommy has his work cut out for him

·
Registered
723 Posts
Me ,Josh and my son went down on saturday to get the bottom done, Tom was hard at work dredging out the "inside"part of the marina,I have faith in Tom to have it all dredged out by april 1st! He knows exactly what those posted pictures look like,and I'm sure we all will have more water than last year!:)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
no doubt

i'm sure he will tommy. it ha sprobably changed from when the y were taken already. how you feelin?

·
Registered
383 Posts
A little more water will be nice. There were a couple of times last year where I was trimming up my motor while it warmed-up so it wouldn't suck-up silt.:)

·
Registered
723 Posts
fishy said:
i'm sure he will tommy. it ha sprobably changed from when the y were taken already. how you feelin?
Feeling a little better every day Mike,thnx,but still can't sleep:mad: These meds are kickin my a$$ talk to ya over the wknd.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
spoke to tom yesterday marina will be ready and water depth will be no problem:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hydrographic Survey for Bidwell

I seldom post on this forum but saw this thread. Don't know the name of who will do the dredging, but am pretty sure my son has won the bid to do the hydrographic survey of the bottom. He does not have a firm date to do the survey but expects to do the job sometime this spring.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts