BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out with the brother-in-law again. Got anchored up over some structure just off the beach looking for some Tog. Ended up boating three Tog and two Sea Bass, one tog was a bruiser.

Big swells in close made things a bit tough so we found some clean water just inside of a TI inlet shoal and started clamming. Can't say it was me, but awesome to see my Brother-in-law catch his personal best striper. 31 pounds, 44 inches. Clean of roe and nothing in it's stomach

Here's Tom at the Hodge Podge

Here's me with a bruiser Tog, 8 pounds

Think that one was 14 inches !!!

Take Care All, get out there, the fishing is good !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by smellinfishy:
Damn, where was my call :D
Bucktail Willie and I crushed some flounder today
Sorry man, I should have called. Fishing tonight, gonna call you in a few minutes </font>[/QUOTE]Calling now !!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
WOW! Dang son that is some very nice fish. Wish I was there looks like you guys are having a blast. Going to try and get out Thurs night hopefully I have a good scouting report for when you get back. Bring some of the bass and tog home if you can. Looks tastey. :D

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by fatboy:
Doc, you doin the charter thing home? I may be down later this summer.
Charter thing won't happen for about a year. My buddy is getting his captain's license and we are hammering out the financial and legal details.

But , no worries. You can always give me a shout and a heads up and I will be glad to take you out. It will be cheaper that way , anyway.

I will take you out for free in the back bay, offshore with the Jupiter everyone is going to have to pitch in for obvious reasons

1 - 20 of 33 Posts