BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Wow. awesome fish!! your tag made me think it was caught in Brig til I looked closely at pic....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She was spawned out and had nothing in her stomach, I wanted to release her but I hooked her on my 10 ft light action rod that I had in close for schoolies and after a 20 min battle and close to a dozen long runs she was done for. Otherwise she would still be swimming

·
Registered
6,334 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Doesn't look like ocean city at all to me. I grew up there. If that picture was at the south end where the old pier was the American flag would be in from of the building on the background. Anywhere up north with that flag pole would have a boardwalk. Even farther north I've never see a flag pole with what looks like two pilinga sticking up and a smaller building in the background. Just my thoughts but I could be wrong

excellent catch by the way, Very nice!

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Not even funny! OC is already besieged with report chasers right now, we don't need any more[/Q
IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE OCEAN CITY:huh:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Not even funny! OC is already besieged with report chasers right now, we don't need any more
I think it's safe to say all of South Jersey has report chasers running around.

So maybe the fish was caught in Atlantic City, Margate, Ventnor, Ocean City, Longport, Strathmere, Sea Isle, Avalon, Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, Diamond Beach or Cape May.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Not even funny! OC is already besieged with report chasers right now, we don't need any more[/Q
IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE OCEAN CITY:huh:
Must be fish around since one gets a joke. If I knew where the fish was caught I wouldn't come out and say it because that would make it worse than what that pic could do.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Holy crap people if you have any sense you know exactly where this and Allejo is trying to throw people of the trail as a joke. Take a chill pill people.

GSBB

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
That beach is plenty big for the entire bass barn to fish but for some reason people congregate in a one block area....never understood that. Nice catch.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts