BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Big COD trip. The Starfish hear in Sea Isle City will be running a 12hour Cod and Ling trip with former longtime Captain of the CR, Captain Mike Weigle at the helm on Saturday January 21st. Leaving the dock at 5 A.M. The fee is $100. per person. They will only tacking 30 people so it is strongly in recommended to make your reservations NOW. They can be reached at (609) 263 – 3800. The tackle shop with be open at 4am for all of the supplies you may need. If there is something special that you need or just want to check inventory pleas contact us.
(609) 263 - 6540
[email protected]
www.seaislebaitandtackle.net

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Critter, snow on the docks ......wow

This will be a great trip to jump on, last yr we did well on the cods

Please dont bring any 10 lb test spinning reels, four ounce sinkers, and #1gold bait holde rigs:D

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Why post something like this on this thread

And your statement is quite inaccurate

How about we make up a false story about you and share it with your friends

That is what you are doing here

·
Registered
14 Posts
I said thought. That's what I was told, you only do inshore. You don't have to jump on me. If I really cared that much and wanted to know ill just ask cee. I was interested in the trip

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Thx for the reply

I ask you to look at your response from another perspective,

Lets say I am a member or a new customer to us who views this thread, hasnt fished us yet, then he reads ur post and says wow, what is wrong with the boat if this guy is right,he cant go past 20 miles

Now, he says to himself i would be better off on another ride

With the fishing business as tough as it is, i hope you can understand our side of things

I hope you join us for the trip, again please try and understand why we would reply as strongly as we did

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya Cee Beaver SNOW on the dock I took that pic just before they left this morning for a tog trip had a bunch of people mike has been putting them on the MEET…:)

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Damm I would have done this but comitted to a st joes Penn Big five game that sat night and I know capt blinky puts a FULL day in on his trips

Good luck and catchemup

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
yeah, spoke with blink just after he went under the bridge, snowing makes good fishing

i have to get down and take a tog trip, only fished 4x last yr need to get my priorities right

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Bert - gona try this Sat with blink.......provided I lose this dam cold by Sat:mad:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I tried a few cold ones last night and they seem to have help with my cold. A nice 12 pack on the boat tommorow should be just what the doc ordered. Tog [email protected]!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts