BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sharing a fun challenge I have done w/ my neighbor/subscriber where we challenged each other to catch crappies in spring knowing that the bass will be feeding and be in the way. We caught fish in numbers on bass and eventually crappies when the sun was setting. Love spring time crappies where you can catch them from the shorelines, or in this case.. we waded out a bit.. and yes it was COLD!

Gears Details:

My primary lure originally was going to be a 1/16 oz jig and a grubtail, but panfish kept hitting it.

The 3 inch Bass Pro Shops Speed Shad on 1/8th oz caught the crappies and dodged the bluegills, but was highly desired by the largemouth bass!

Rod: Quantum Bill Dance Special ML 5'6"
Reel: 13 Fishing Creed X 2000
Line: Sufix Elite 4 lb Mono

Edit: This was Easter 2017

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Nice video............thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was very disappointed in the way you disrespected the fish you got, just trowing them back in the water other then taken a min to bend down and release the fish, SHAME ON YOU. I hope you lost.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was very disappointed in the way you disrespected the fish you got, just trowing them back in the water other then taken a min to bend down and release the fish, SHAME ON YOU. I hope you lost.
Huh? My Dad use to throw ME back in the pool...???

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shame on me for not bending over to release a fish?

LOL i hope you know that people drop fish from the sky to stock remote lakes with very high survival rate.

People have also found tagged fish below the Niagara falls that were originally from above the falls.

http://www.niagarafrontier.com/faq.html#fish

In addition, if you know nothing of me, my height, my health status, etc. The camera is in a wide screen recording as well, with that said, it distorts the video a bit.

But you know what... I don't need to explain myself to you anymore. It is clearly obvious that you make poor uninformed decisions before you spew your mouth. Unlike you, even though you have done something I dislike.. I will not wish you in any negative ways... I just pity you "buckhunter".

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man did you catch every fish in that little pond? thats fun fishing
LOL nah there's more in there. My friend's father, uncle and brother did some damage on the other end. i think their combined beat ours LOL. we were too busy trying to compete haha. But it was extremely fun.

How do you kill your deer, lethal injection?
Great call on the name. (i appreciate your response)

Huh? My Dad use to throw ME back in the pool...???
LOL that's too funny!

It is interesting that the human anatomy is so different than fish. Many folks have gone over the niagara falls and have died from impact. Fish on the other hand has a high survival rate. You can check out my previous post for some useful information. and I appreciate your response :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts