BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys have a question. anyone fishing the delaware with a tracker grizzly 1654 aluminum? looking at a boat for next year. seems like a decent little setup. was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. thanks as always.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have a 1648 Grizzly with a 45 HP Merc. Jet. I use it on the river and the bay. It's a good all welded boat. You have to really pick your days on the bay though, waves and john boats don't mix well......Greg.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Depending where you are going to fish. Talk to tracker190 last sunday there were 3 to 4' swells in the lower river. He had quite a time making it back to the dock. It looked like the Bay or the ocean out there.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I've run the river up by Trenton with my 12' jon with a 9.9, so I could sneak into the shallow creeks. But I've had days where it was just plain miserable in my 14' bay boat when the wind's blowing hard North or South.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
that boat is just fine

jet on it - even better

are you looking at N & B Marine in Bordentown? Nice people. if you want more info, ask for Bill at N & B. 609-298-3658

he probably has them in the yard to inspect. please tell them I said hello if you go there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts