BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and DRR went out again today,water temp never went above 45,fished a new spot from 10:00am till 2:00pm,we kept knocking but mr. striper would not answer but this 7-lb catty answered for the rat

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Bill, I just came back from a recon trip hitting a few spots above the CB Bridge--no one was catching anything. Extended forecast calls for some nice warm weather week of the 22nd so be ready! :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey mike,hows it going,we definately need some more nice weather,it was real raw out there today,but we'll be ready,patience is a vertue.
G Gordon-welcome to the barn,i'm not a race fan thats a pic of the del.river rat.
CHILLY-how you been,i'm still waiting for you to do another end of march striper tourny and after party at the white bridge,its funny you replied,when i got home from the river today my wife had on the staff shirt you gave me at the white bridge,do you still fish the river and hows the new boat treating you?

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Bill Cameron:it was good to see you and rr out on the old stomping grounds,I only made four trips to the river in december and realy miss the river.

The fishing at fortescue has been good so far,Iv been fishing the beach 5 times since the season came in and managed 14 so far but no keepers,I did see a nice bass taken today at least 28" and have heard reports of a few over 30" taken. The perch are in the bay but if you go to a #1 circle you catch big fat perch but loose a nice bass,so i went to a 2/0 long shank circle and have to deal with the bait steelers!

I seem to recoganize the background of the pic!LOLKeep the reports comeing and stop by the fort sometime.Mike

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey mike whats happening,glad to here your having some fun down there,i'm sure me and dan will be there one or two times this year for some weaks, we'll let you know when,hopefully we can shot the sheet over some mud at higbee's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.