BASS BARN banner

Big D Today/32lbs

3K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  phillyfishingman 
#1 · (Edited)
Big "D" Sat/32lbs

Well are first trip of the season, we started out at 7am with high tide and fished N of CBB got my first striper early 18" then Pop's got nice catty 9lbs then a few more 16"-20" and a couple more cats then around 12 decided to go S to flats got lots more small ones 12-18" then just as tide started to turn BAM away we go what a way to start the season. All stripers caught on outgoing and on bloods but not big girl she wanted the clam. She was released unharmed and what a way to start it off 32lbs!!! IT'S ON.....JK

See less See more
#9 ·
Nice fish Jim!

We were out today (Sun 4\13) and we had nothing but some cats. We were fishing btw the CB and WW there was like 10 of us in the area. We fished bloods, clams and chunked fresh herrring and not a striper to be found. We fished from 6am to noon. We found one dead 12" little guy and that was it. Best of luck to the rest of you...congrats on the fish again Jim.

Jersey Mike

#17 ·
Nice fish Jim, hopefully see you or talk to you out there in the next few weeks. Great way to get the season started, I think a shakedown run is planned for Saturday, however I dont know if I will be able to go since I am on a trip down on the Flats in the PM......we shall see.

Good luck and stay safe..

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.