BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
After mako told me im too immature to practice in the medical field, I just sent in my application to law school:thumbsup:

ANOTHER COUNTY HEARD FROM...
you'd never make it in law school, part of it invoilves reading comprehension. With all of these little stupid posts you are making, you are quickly proving my point.

If you read what I wrote, I said "ONE" of the things a nurse must exhibit is maturity. You may have a nursing license & a nursing degree, you aren't a nurse yet. You'll be a nurse about 4 yrs from now, that like any other profession comes with hands on experience. In the meantime, watch, learn & listen, because you will quickly learn how little you know.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess I am just a stupid hillbilly.

How was I out of turn? You brought me into it when you tried deflecting blame by dragging me into your little tiff with Mako
I never said your a stupid hillbilly, but apparently im stupid, and had my balls surgically removed when i chose my career path:D

i wasn't deflecting blame. i still don't think there was any wrong doing, there for nothing that would requiring blaming.

poll #2 coming sooon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll be a nurse about 4 yrs from now, that like any other profession comes with hands on experience. In the meantime, watch, learn & listen, because you will quickly learn how little you know.
I couldn't agree more...

is that when the give me my balls back ?

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
I never said your a stupid hillbilly, but apparently im stupid, and had my balls surgically removed when i chose my career path:D

i wasn't deflecting blame. i still don't think there was any wrong doing, there for nothing that would requiring blaming.

poll #2 coming sooon :thumbsup:
You were trying to justify your post by bring someone else into it.
Childish at best.

Leave me out of your little games and we will be fine.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You were trying to justify your post by bring someone else into it.
Childish at best.

Leave me out of your little games and we will be fine.
if i remember correctly you started a poll which choices involved a) in what manner my balls were removed, b) my intelligence

then locked it down? :huh:

if that aint the pot calling the kettle black.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
if i remember correctly you started a poll which choices involved a) in what manner my balls were removed, b) my intelligence

then locked it down? :huh:

if that aint the pot calling the kettle black.

I have no ability to lock posts in the drydock.

You fired the first salvo by dragging my name into it. Like I said, leave me out of your little game with Tom and we will be fine.

·
Administrator
49,981 Posts
You'll be a nurse about 4 yrs from now, that like any other profession comes with hands on experience..

BT3100 gave up washi washi's for lent , But I bet in an effort to promote education and practical experiance ........ he may be game

·
Registered
39,874 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts