BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks man, got them in hand as I type, think they have been here for a while, wife just threw them on my pile today
Ron

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Did he mail you a Super Sandwich ????

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fishpicker said:
Did he mail you a Super Sandwich ????
just some reading material
he does not share sandwiches, right ?
How's the knee ?

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Dr. Bass said:
just some reading material
he does not share sandwiches, right ?
How's the knee ?

He better not show up empty handed Thats all I'm gonna say ABOUT THE SANDWICH !!!!

The Knee was doing great until I tweaked it the other night. Your buddie Dr A showed me all of the pictures the other day. It was pretty nasty looking. He said he'll probably have to drain her one more time. I'm not gonna question him he's the boss.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Dr. Bass said:
Thanks man, got them in hand as I type, think they have been here for a while, wife just threw them on my pile today
Ron
his dirty socks or underwear?:p

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishpicker said:
He better not show up empty handed Thats all I'm gonna say ABOUT THE SANDWICH !!!!

The Knee was doing great until I tweaked it the other night. Your buddie Dr A showed me all of the pictures the other day. It was pretty nasty looking. He said he'll probably have to drain her one more time. I'm not gonna question him he's the boss.
Sounds like the Arthur man
Try a series of those new hyaluronic injections for a complete tune up
Your a GOOD patient !!!!!!!!! I wish they all said we were the boss

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
It's funny he said he goona try something new. I said I don't care I can only trust your judgment.

BTW the Picture has been a big hit he wants another one for the other office. :D

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fishpicker said:
It's funny he said he goona try something new. I said I don't care I can only trust your judgment.

BTW the Picture has been a big hit he wants another one for the other office. :D
I bet it is a big hit
Tell him he can come down and fish with me, you can run the boat
Can you run outboards ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts