BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I dont know squat about those bygone days of huge tiderunners, but here are my two biggest weakfish ever. Never weighed them.

Jigged em up off the beach a few years ago on Halloween.
Show me yours! (I'd like so see pics of those old time giant tiderunners!)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Faraway - Nice Fish.

Biggest Jack - Cmon now, my picture may be big but the fish arent that big! I assume that they are just spikes compared to the old stories of night time party boat monsters. Like the old Oyster Creek boats!

The fish are in a 40 Qt cooler to give a size reference.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
FILLTONE,how long are they they look huge but cant tell the pic takes up my whole screen LOL,they look awesome

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

Weakie caught at Paddy's hole, wrong tide, wrong bait. Was flounder fishing and this fish hit a piece of squid on the top hook.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
it's not a mullet, it's a shadow, dammit.

sorry about the pic quality, had the tripod and timer setup, a little late at nite to find a photographer, i.e. someone to tell you that there's too much hand....

far26, that last pic of yours is the biggest weakie i've ever seen caught in the rainforest.
seriously, gorgeous fish :cool: .

·
Registered
202 Posts
Heres my biggest to date. A little over 9 lbs. Caught from a "secret jetty" ;) on a bucktail. Had my line and heart broken last spring by one that would have easily gone 12 lbs. :( But that just keeps me coming back for more!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
FishEagle, that's got to be the fattest weakie I've ever seen. Nice job, Ipp

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Nice fish all. I go back to the 70's & if I knew how to post pics, I would. There were a lot of serious trout back then, but again all your pictures of last year mean I have to get serious about trout-again. Great fly-rod fish. Ron

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Great Pictures of TideRunner's Guys,,,,,
Let's Hope For A Repeat Again This Year
of these Great NJ Inshore GameFish Hitting
Our Lure's,Baits etc.....

Thanks,,,

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.