BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably don't need to explain, but I will. I work night work 12 hour shifts (6pm till 6am)and always come to the barn for all the fishing knowledge that exists here and also for the entertainment provided by some of our characters. With the fishing season starting as slow as it did this year the postings have been down. Something like cable t.v. 150 channels and nothing good on. Biggest was always there with something of interest to save my sanity. Just need to say "THANKS BIGGEST".

·
Registered
374 Posts
FOUL! Violation of BASS BARN RULES (sec I article 5.8c)

"BIGGEST" and "SANITY" should not be used in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence!

Penalty: "Warning"

:D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
JACKET THIS IS TRUE BUT THE DUDE MIGHT HAVE HAD ONE OF WINDY'S SPECIAL CLASSES IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

[ 06-28-2004, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Dude I see you are from Penndel are you the nut job I picked up that tried to jump off the hood of his car thinking it was 5 stories up. :D
Its got to be if you think Biggest is entertaining. he may get mad because he is serious. :D

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
Dude I see you are from Penndel are you the nut job I picked up that tried to jump off the hood of his car thinking it was 5 stories up. :D
Its got to be if you think Biggest is entertaining. he may get mad because he is serious. :D
He must have eaten the brown acid. :D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Chumstain... this is my question about Biggest

will he win the duke o fluke or????

crash and burn???? lol :D
btw nobody was injured here

(hey biggest i am just funnin ya honest nothing derogatory )

[ 06-28-2004, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Sea Devil ]

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stain. My hood was 5 stories up wasn't it?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I used to visit my friends in Langhorne they would tell me to flush twice because Penndel was pretty far away. :D :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
MULLANEY---SHE(JOCK-STRAP-GIRL WAS ALWAYS LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW FOR HIP,I KNEW SHE WOULD CRASH.IF ANYONE CAN FURNISH TRANSPORTATION TO THE DUKE OF FLUKE LET ME KNOW ITS AT LEAST 509 YARDS FROM MY HOUSE??

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Everyone looks up to BIGGEST. The problem is seeing around him. :D The man is a walking eclipse.

I just found out that BIGGESTJACK will be in a special division for the DUKE of FLUKE.

It's called, The Short bus, whats a fluke look like, lost my net, had a big run off, line broke, bad rigs, wrong bait, what time does Mack's Pizza open division.

My prediction. D.F.L. was the high point for JACK in the Duke of Fluke. This year he will finish so low that he will have to stand on his tip toes to smell whale poop. :D

There is one small chance for the BIGGEST. I am working on a secret bait. If it works JACK could become a hero. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
BIGGEST is my hero as well. His knowledge and humor keep my awake at work.

Son Chum is right there with him. Jodi wants to clone mini shade - she loves him more than me. I told her she would have to duke it out with jetthonggirl.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Oh No!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! CHUMSTAIN IT REKINDLED!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts