BASS BARN banner

bill and dan's BIG "D" REPORT 11-14-04

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  In Depth 
#1 ·
chunked bunker near oldmans an hour before till an hour after high tide,nothing.
went to our lure spot and hit pay dirt,one 38",one 37",two 33's and one 26",all action was between 4:30 and 5:30 pm and all caught on j-13 jointed rapalas.

[ 11-14-2004, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: bill cameron ]

See less See more
#7 ·
I was thinking about you guy's and the magic spot.

I had 2 yesterday up here by me which was 2 more then i expected considering i was out just to walk the dogs on the beach. I took 1 rod with 1 plug and got them 1/4 mi from the ramp on the way back.

Something told me you guy's were getting them :D

#12 ·
Nice catch guys. I have to get out with you all one time. I know the area know where you are catching and still drive over them all the time to goto Cape May one day I will learn not to drive so far to catch the fish I can get out of my back door.....LMAO....Maybe I will go to the marina by Taylors and catch that resident that thinks he is a carp....LMAO

#14 ·
Originally posted by In Depth:
I was thinking about you guy's and the magic spot.

I had 2 yesterday up here by me which was 2 more then i expected considering i was out just to walk the dogs on the beach. I took 1 rod with 1 plug and got them 1/4 mi from the ramp on the way back.

Something told me you guy's were getting them :D
[/QUOTE

hey craig, whats up?? actually that was our first score in the last 3 weeks. i was starting to think it wasn't going to happen. the river temp was 48 degrees yesterday!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.