Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tons of emails asking...

Open dates are
April 27,28,29, 30, 5/1
May 1,2,3,4,5 (only 3 seats available)
May 5,6,7,8,9

Our trips are run aboard our 28 Albie... maxed out at four persons.

$1250 gets you five days fishing, Four nights lodging, Air from Florida, Most meals, All soft drinks, All bait and tackle and one fabulous memory making exotic carribean treat of a trip! Soak in All that Bimini has to offer. Pound the fertile waters at the more productive time of the year starting just a quarter mile from the dock!

Enjoy hammering everything from yellowtail snappers and big ceros on the shallow reefs to jigging slob groupers off the edge. Join us as we pull the waybacks for wahoo and tighten up the big stuff for a blue one. Jump in the game and help us catch some live gogs off the dock to splash the next morning for a variety of critters... With luck we may find a giant bluefin cruising the gin clear waters . Join in history of fishing these waters with the likes of Hemmingway, Farrington, Lerner, even Zane!

Back on land explore the quaint island and sit back with a planters punch or ice cold Kalik! Enjoy the top quality steaks I bring one night while another sink your teeth into some of the fresh catch. One night we hoof it down to the Red Lion or Big Game Club for a local night out.

Still not enough. Take the whole boat for four and I'll eat $500 and do the whole deal for $4500... Havn't got 4? Come up with three at the $1250 each and the whole boat is yours!!!

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'd love to have each and every one of you...!!!

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Philly Thats too bad... Maybe next year when we go back to Chub Cay... We take singles... That middle trip is designed just for that...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jacko
Got the mail... Thats all I have left this season. Next year will be back to Chub Cay. I suggest the middle date if you want to go this year. That one is designed for single anglers...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
April is sold out... May 1-5 is still open for a double or up to three singles and the 5th-9th is still open...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
5th-9th I think is going to close up. I can re arrange the schedule and put one at April 23,24, 25, 26, 27 or May 9, 10, 11, 12, 13... Let me know if those dates would work for anybody...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
April 23-27 is subject to closing out...awaiting confimation... That leaves the sigles or double for may 1-5 and possibly may 9-13...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SHawn... Good talking to you. The seats are yours and that closes this years current availability out... The April 23-27 possibility is still on hold folks... I'll post if it opens back up.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Paul I'm taking my boat over and staying at the Big Game 29th-3rd. What is a good area to fish? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
George

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What do you want to target... Theres a great rip that builds right straight in front of the cut in 300- 600' that holds tuna,marlin, mahi etc... Usually shows up nice if the current is running along the edge... The sweet spot in the rip is only a few hundred yards long so its a tight pattern you will need.
A few miles up from there the edge turns off back kind of west. That area holds tuna frequently can be good for billfish...
Theres a copper roof that I use for a range in 40 or so feet, you will see a nice patch reef that you can pick yellowtails on. Better bottom fishing can be had up toward great Issacs. 80-100' will produce strawberry grouper and tails while a big jig worked right where it drops hard in 120-150' will produce some big blacks, yellowfin and reds. May even nail a black snapper or two when you get to 200 feet. If the wind is east these drifts are only long enough to drop once. If you really want to hammer tails the gingerbread grounds (about 25miles ne) holds unreal numbers of flag ones... Wahoo will be from cat cay to issacs along the edge in 90-200 feet. Waaaaaaay back weighted black and red over hoos
will pick them off.
Careful in the cut. She keeps shoaling on the north side of the marina entrance part way down the south island (Bimini Sands) . I hear they are dredging but still I would tip toe in there as it is like 3.5-4' at low water...

[ 03-09-2006, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: COMPLEAT ]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts