BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today around 10 am I was driveing across rainbow channel bridge and saw a mother load of birds diveing and swooping into the water. If it was warmer(water) I would of raced home and put the boat in. If I wasn't a avid striperman and didn't know any better I would of sworn there was bass or blues working. The only thing I think it could of been is something hatching off (but in this cold water?) Well if they are there tomorrow I just may give it a shot. Again I am not saying there was fish but I swear it sure looked good. I had to check my blood pressure when I got home LOL.

[ 02-20-2005, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: striperaholic ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I saw them yesterday too...or maybe it was Friday. I know what you mean though. Gets ya thinkin!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Would'nt doubt it at all,a school of Bass could have herded up some Bait for sure,Herring are around maybe there are more than we think,HRL

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Striperaholic just say your BlueFishin that works all over even in the EEZ :eek: HRL

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Strong running tide will churn up some bait for them around the pilings.

[ 02-21-2005, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: egghead ]

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
frigates nice humor, these birds were out way past the bridges. As for fishing report I can't say it isn't march. But I know those blues looked like they escaped prison somewheres with those striped clothes on. LOL

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Biggest I remember some posts like this last year around this time too. ;) I think bird action was reported by Candyman around Margate backwaters? :eek: I don't think the guys that chased the birds did any catching last year if I'm not mistaken? :confused: Hope you guys do better. ;)

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
CANDYMAN--- WAKEUP!!!!
WHAT WHAT WHAT....last year we had birds working the out going tide between the pilings and the OC toll bridge. Everyday for like a week. I checked 'em out with the binocs one day and did not see anything bustin......but the birds were definitlely feedin' on something.

TIM KREISHER SUCKS!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.