BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I surfed Ocean City yesterday (3-20) in the area of north street. A ton of birds workin everywhere about 300 yards off the beach....That looks like a good sign!!!:D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
yea i was spending more time watchin teh birds than i was payin attention to the waves while i was out there.. had a small bass surface right near me in the lineup. you should have seen the birds a few days earlier 1000's workin a big ball of bait straight middle between beach and GE bell few hours after sunrise.

·
Banned
3,874 Posts
im likein the sounds of this
especially if u had a bass surface tht means there may be fish out there instead of just bait they r pickin at

·
Registered
68 Posts
We got to be getting close. Birds were back again on the north end but couldn't pick anything up. Hit corsons and picked up a 19 incher. A ton of birds working the OC side and big splashes but were about 300+ yards off the beach. Hope with the wind switch tonight it will push them onshore tommarrow.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Saw them turn into a twister and then a few thousand drop single file from the sky. A little to the south of you. Beautiful sight! Want to start trolling or something......

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
tryed throwing a spoon at sunset at a few spots near inlet and out front. to no avail. waters still so dirty ide haveto hit a fish in the head for him to notice it. did see a couple bait fish jump and birds just lurking lookin for something to do.

·
Registered
68 Posts
They were back again today but I was too late. They were out of reach. One guy got two. I am going to hit it early AM tommarrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts