BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I Know There Is A Few People On Here Who Wanted To See The Pic Of The Black Drum I Was Talking About, Caught It On Fathers Day Of 02 Snapped A 60lb Certified Scale At Jingles, Brought It Over To Fishermans Head Quarters And It Pinned The 100lb Certified With No Problem. There Big Scale Was Busted So We Couldnt Get The Correct Weight They Did The Formula And It Ca,e To 117lb My Opinion It Was Every Bit Which Would Have Been The World And State Recored. Caught On 12 Lb Test. On A 5 Inch Dog Dick Red Fin, Haha Na Just Playing Got Her On A Clam. Hope Pic Come Out Decent

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
not bad! came out ok.. AWESOME FISH!! There were some 80s that came in off island beach this winter! well right around oct so i would guess fall!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
What year was that ? 1940 :p :D
Nice fish.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
phish4fun said:
HERES AN 80LB FROM 2 YEARS AGO

Now that is definitely 1940, Just look at the hair cut !

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
O.K. I will let you slide on that one. :p
Give me a buzz some time Chris.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Here is an 82 lb er caught last spring.
View attachment 7302
Weighed it in at Brennans because I caught it in D-bay after hours.
This was next day (I am sure it was heavier).They were an official station for Dream Boat Contest.

Man, I had to edit the post.
The drum's gut is bigger than mine (maybe).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Let me ask u guys somethin...What the hell is the point to keepin those big fish. There usually full of worms not to mention prime fish for spawning?!?!?! I dont get it...take a pic...WHILE on the boat then release it...Gotta be kidding me!!!!

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
06SuzikiChaser06 said:
Let me ask u guys somethin...What the hell is the point to keepin those big fish. There usually full of worms not to mention prime fish for spawning?!?!?! I dont get it...take a pic...WHILE on the boat then release it...Gotta be kidding me!!!!
IN MY 80LBER THERE WERE VERY FEW WORMS LOCATED NEAR THE TAIL SECTION. WE GOT ABOUT 25 LBS OF MEAT FROM THE FISH WITH NO WORMS. TASTY IF COOKED PROPERLY THATS WHY. ITS THE ONLY ONE I CAUGHT AND KEPT THAT SEASON. YOU DONT LIKE IT TOO BAD.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
06SuzikiChaser06 said:
Apparently the point is to inspire someone to type an angry critical comment condemning people for keeping a legal catch.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
glennexit13 said:
Apparently the point is to inspire someone to type an angry critical comment condemning people for keeping a legal catch.
somethin like that:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Guys...honestly...Im not trying to dump on anyones great catches...I think its great to see as well as hear about peoples catches of a lifetime. I think its just hard to see all of these big fish just being slayed. I guess I was wrong for stressing my practice of catch and release. Everyone is entitled to there choice. I ,sincerely, apologize for my tone. Dont want any beef.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts