BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long waited Black Hole inshore rods from 6'8" to 7' just arrived.
The action of these graphite rods is pretty similar to original GLoomis inshore rods. I found the 7' inshore Black Hole I tested last whole season was extremely tough and strong even for cod and striped bass.
The rods are good for fluke(summer flounder), red fish, sea trout, bluefish or striped bass.
It will take a few days to list them on JIGNPOP site after sorting them out.
This is the first step to introduce Black Hole inshore rods as well as freshwater rods.

Here are some pictures of fishes caught using the Black Hole inshore rods last year.

----------------

www.jignpop.com
www.jignpopforum.com

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
All of these new rods are going to change the way most of today's fishermen are fishing. I have not seen Kil's Inshore BH rods, but I have an idea of what they are and they are going to be sweet! :thumbsup:

Having today's advancements in all of our old favorite tapers ......... alot of manufacturers are going to have to get with the program or give it up.

Good Luck with them, as I am sure you will not need any luck. Seeing is believing. Be sure to check them out. :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Long waited Black Hole inshore rods from 6'8" to 7' just arrived.
The action of these graphite rods is pretty similar to original GLoomis inshore rods, but I feel the BH rods are much stronger after testing them last year.
The rods are good for fluke(summer flounder), red fish, sea trout, bluefish or striped bass.
It will take a few days to list them on JIGNPOP site after sorting them out.
This is the first step to introduce Black Hole inshore rods as well as freshwater rods.

Here are some pictures of fishes caught using the Black Hole inshore rods last year.

----------------

www.jignpop.com
www.jignpopforum.com
I am impressed that Kil is now affiliated with Gary Loomis. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I am confused. You mention Gary Loomis but I cant find any Loomis rods on your site??? Please advise.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Very nice post and great pics. Look forward to more. May you have many fish and following seas in your travels.

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
GLoomis rods were my favorite rods among many other brands last 20 years and I owned more than a dozen Gloomis rods from fluke to tuna.
I liked the crispy thin, but stiff feeling of original Gloomis rods before Shimano purchased the Company and I have the similar feeling from Black Hole Inshore rods I brought. I edited my previous post

------------------

www.jignpop.com
www.jignpopforum.com

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seeing is believing

We are editing cod jigging video with the 7' Black Hole inshore rod and should be posted by in the afternoon.
The rod weighs about 5 oz and line rating is 10 lb - 20 lb.
The rod is perfect for fluking. I tested the rod for striped bass jigging and cod jigging for testing, not because it is a right rod for them, but because I wanted to test the strength of the rod. But I enjoyed the rod tremendously for jigging striped bass or cod and I still plan to use the rod for them in shallow water.

There are many guys who praise certain rods just by bending them. But I got to fish with them intensively and extensively before I recommend to other fishermen.

-----------------

www.jignpop.com
www.jignpopforum.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts