BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to let u guys know we are carring blood worms already and waiting for the season to kick off due to a price increase we had to raise our price up to 9.00$ a doz we are trying to do the best we can about working with the price we will also be carring surf clams as soon as our boats start working for us get ahold of me or shoot me an e-mail if u have any questions

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Thanks John,,,,, I appreciate you keeping us
up to date with the Bait Situation,,looking
forward to it if you can all season long...

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Thanks John. Been waiting to hear that. Now all I need is a little rise in water temps and you got yourself a customer

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it won't be long and we'll have the temp talked to some of the perch guys that net and they said their seeing more and more stripers already so its a good sign. there up around money island so i'm gonna give it a try the first good day they had one just over 36"

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey John, Need directions to your place from Pennsville NJ. What time do you open & close?
Frank

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on our site we have the hours and everything closed on tuesday every day til 7 and 8 on friday u can go up 130 or 295 on 295 get off at the truck stop and make a left follow that to the gas station and make a right about 1/4 mile on the left open at 10 right now don't know bulk still trying to get a better price got some ties in maine so were working on it

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
another thing is we'll have surf clams all year to for drum and stripers going to have bushels and doz or by the peice and also herring all year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts