BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a few dozen and was wondering who is selling #1's at reasonable prices. I buy a couple dozen every 2 weeksor so. Shoot me an email or post. Thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
I prefer Kings Crab Ranch in Port Norris. Usual price is $15 per dozen. However, I prefer to purchase half bushel at $45. You get more crabs for your $. The crabs are always good size and pretty meaty. I've been goin there for a few years now and am always happy with the sale.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I believe they are open everyday including Sunday. I have included their information if you'd like to call them.

King's Crab Ranch
1 Shellpile Plaza
Port Norris(856) 785-2424

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Haases is THE place for crabs as far as I am concerned! We get Softshells from them...Real Softshells not those sorta softies. They always have hard crabs in several sizes and they are reasonably priced. The best part is that unlike the places that buy thier crabs off other people, Haases has crabs caught by Capt Joe Sr. THAT DAY. Fresh as fresh can be.

Right from the source!

Goto Matts Landing and get yourself some Haase style crabs:)

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Bawugna said:
Haases is THE place for crabs as far as I am concerned! We get Softshells from them...Real Softshells not those sorta softies. They always have hard crabs in several sizes and they are reasonably priced. The best part is that unlike the places that buy thier crabs off other people, Haases has crabs caught by Capt Joe Sr. THAT DAY. Fresh as fresh can be.

Right from the source!

Goto Matts Landing and get yourself some Haase style crabs:)
Your right Haases is the place for crabs. But I've been there twice and still don't think I could find the place by myself.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I will do my best to guide your journey to Matts Landing. I drive by feel so it may be a bit long and convoluted but it will get you there.

From 47 south right after the WAWA near Dorchester You make the first available right. There is a sign that says Dorchester/Leesburg The street is either River road or Main street I can't remember :rolleyes: Take that road ALL THE WAY TO THE DEAD END. You will pass Boat World and another Marina. At the dead end Make a right and go about 1/4 to 1/2 mile. You will see a sign on your right that says something about Maurice River Township. It is a big brown sign with yellow writing . Make a right on that road....I think it is Matts Landing road...imagine that :p Take that right to the end. Right on the left is Haases, look for the crab!

If you drive into the River, you went too far:rolleyes: :p :D

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
Bawugna,
Is that way shorter or faster than following 47 south to the sign that says "The Pump?"

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gotcha

I know exactly where your talking. I used to keep my boat at the old 4 star marina I believe it was called. I had a friend of mine tell me there is a guy down in the CM county area selling crabs cooked bushel or dozen. He will drop them right to your place,boat etc. I saw a bag he dropped for $20 that had about 18 crabs all nice #1's. That had me thinking of the next bunch I buy. Im going to try Hasses.Thanks Bawugna

1 - 9 of 9 Posts