BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Great fish the fact two boys put it in the boat is incredible!!! Thats the one Ack and I been waitin for...:D

Great job!!!!

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Pretty work Mark.....we are going to give it a shot over the weekend. What did the big girl eat? Before or after moon rise?

There have also been some nice YFT running through....typical for the January down here. Someone picked off a 146# in 300 feet week before last.

You have to love Florida in the winter :)

Tight Lines,

Frank

·
Registered
76 Posts
Save one Mark

Mark just save one for us next week. The way you guys are catching you'll wipe them out before we get there. Great job guy's see ya in a few days.

Mike

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Now THAT is a beast of a sword..... Awesome catch, congrats!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Awesome

Incredible fish. My cousin from Stuart was at the marina when you had it on the lift this morning and sent me a phone picture; that thing's fat! Did you catch that on this side or the other? He's skeptical about catching them on this side that far north...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Great fish better then great fish! Just wondering are you guys sailing from Manatee Pocket. I'll be lookin for ya when I'm drooling over all the nice sporties in there. I couldn't believe how close the Bahamas are from there. I seen a cc with gold in its rod holders and asked them how they did and they said good but had to check in with customs or something and they couldn't talk. Nice job representing Jersey.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts