BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Great video to watch on a rainy day makes me want to go out and look for some bft:thumbsup: you got to love those sterling bars.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Cris, Great vid!!!!!! We have to fish together alot more this year. Just hope you can handle the ride down the Garden state to Waretown. BI is alot closer to the grounds then JC!!! talk to ya soon my brother...... DK:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cris, Great vid!!!!!! We have to fish together alot more this year. Just hope you can handle the ride down the Garden state to Waretown. BI is alot closer to the grounds then JC!!! talk to ya soon my brother...... DK:thumbsup:

cool... maybe a March tuna trip south....:rolleyes:? run down the Garden is easy....just chug some FRS for the run back up......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awesome video and season fly.. putting my go pro footage together as we speak.. spring cant come soon enough

joe
Hear that!... thanks, just ordered a bunch of GOPRO stuff, mounts, etc! I like the one where you can extend the camera about 5 ft infront of the bow....looks awesome when running....

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Now that was Crazy Cool!! I love the sound track and camera effects. Chris my man, you are multi-talented. You have some serious artistic abilities. :thumbsup:

I have never seen a GoPro. Does it have a wide angle and zoom capablities? Some of the shots seem to be wide angle while others are not. Was that 2 different Bigeyes or just one with different camera shots? It almost looks like 2 because of the gaff placement.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now that was Crazy Cool!! I love the sound track and camera effects. Chris my man, you are multi-talented. You have some serious artistic abilities. :thumbsup:

I have never seen a GoPro. Does it have a wide angle and zoom capablities? Some of the shots seem to be wide angle while others are not. Was that 2 different Bigeyes or just one with different camera shots? It almost looks like 2 because of the gaff placement.

YO! STEVEO!

thx bro.... 2 big eye, 175 and the other shy of 200 on Tom Os Yellowfinn (Salty Dogs), the 200 spanked a carbon fiber outrigger :p....great day...other footage on Revenge.

Two cameras too... go pro 170 degree angle and a sony nex, narrower. Yeah, luv the tunes "The Black Keys". Cant wait for the new season!... speaking of...can I call you soon?.... pending order!

Hope all is well brother!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YO! STEVEO!

thx bro.... 2 big eye, 175 and the other shy of 200 on Tom Os Yellowfinn (Salty Dogs), the 200 spanked a carbon fiber outrigger :p....great day...other footage on Revenge.

Two cameras too... go pro 170 degree angle and a sony nex, narrower. Yeah, luv the tunes "The Black Keys". Cant wait for the new season!... speaking of...can I call you soon?.... pending order!

Hope all is well brother!

oh, yes wide angle and no zoom....

·
Registered
499 Posts
Requiem for a bluewater dream

The only thing that could make that better would be Jennifer Connally...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts