BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished today out of Cape May. Left at 2:00 Am. Had line in at 5:00 First fish hit at 5:20 had our limit plus fish broken off by 6:19(I looked). Kept a 110, 162 and a 50. Back at the dock by 1:30. Nice day with a decent breeze offshore keeping it cooler than on land. Pics will be added later.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Butterfish, The area was South of CM. With the Tourney comming(hopefully) I cant get more specific.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
thanks fatboy totally undestanable with the tourny..i should know tomorrow what the deal is with the tourny if i hear anything ill be sure to post...whats the name of your boat i am goin to be working it if it is still on

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cha Cha sorry I could not be more specific, but there is a big tournament hopefully starting in two days. There is a lot of money on the line. Dont want a parking lot for the guys I fished with today as they are entered. The fishing was your standard chunking.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Great catch and trip today

Saw you guys weighing the fish in at Jim's today and what a slob. Your captain came over to our boat today and told some funny stories and met Capt Mark for the first time. As far as locations guys the fish are all over the lumps down south within 45-60 miles of Cape May and if get there by daybreak and you should do fine but prepare for some very big fish. There will be a fleet there with the tournament coming up and almost everyone I know has a pretty good idea where the big slobs are now. There is not one location but many of the smaller hills are holding fish and you just have to explore and look for them. There are even yellowfins if you go farther out along 30 fathom line biting and a little south on the chunk if you prefer smaller tuna. Great catch and I bet some guys have tired arms and back tonight.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not my boat. I was on a charter. I know they are entered though. My uncle has them chartered for the Tourney.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Way to go!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Props to you and its ok !!

fatboy said:
Not my boat. I was on a charter. I know they are entered though. My uncle has them chartered for the Tourney.
Fatboy ! way to go and and get on some really nice fish !
Who had you guy's out Ricky or Garrison ?anyhow sounds like an awesome day on the MIss Andrea;) :D .....Take Care,Vinny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts