BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know how long its gonna last but if you're close and you have a rod handy there is a major bluefish blitz going on right now at ANCHORAGE POINT. I just hung up the phone. 200+ Birds following a huge school of bait that is pinned up close to the sod banks. Its even got traffic stopped with people watching in amazement. Blues busting out of the water. Just talked to someone sitting there watching that got skunked all weekend who is kicking sand and saying WTF ! Not one boat in the area or taking part in the fun.

[ 06-07-2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: jbones11 ]

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
This has to be the MOST UP TO DATE FISHING INFORMATION EVER Real time reports!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nothing like giving out a "spot!"

·
Registered
529 Posts
man . . . you guys are way too serious. Was just having a little fun considering how up-tight people are with giving out spots. Check my posts, I give out everything. Since I do not fish too often I like to tell people how we do and where we catch, assuming we catch.

And, by the way, I had a stomach virus about three weeks ago and did happen to spot my pants. **** happens.

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
TIP...Don't sweat it!!! They are only bluefish!!...You can tell ppl whatever you want too!!!...Actually that was a pretty cool report!!! :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey fshlot-

Thanks. Don't know if I told you, but we contracted with Brent at high Seas Technology to do our electronics installation. Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its one thing if I say BlueFINS are cracking the surface at a particular spot, but Bluefish LOL. I figured if by chance anyone was lucky enough to be close I would send someone running out the door with a rod and reel or at least looking for a good show. My pops called me with the information as he was there watching wishing he had a rod and reel LOL, He was working on the boat and said he had to go see WTF was going on because birds were coming from everywhere and it looked like something out of a hitchcock movie. He said it lasted a good hour and finally the bait either got away or just got decimated in the nothing.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Bait,birds and blues,good info,good fishing.Somebody has spots in front of their eyes!!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Jbones11-
It's unfortunate that some people get their pants in a bunch over fishing spots. I don't have a problem with it. That's one of the bennies to being on the barn. Cool post- if I lived in the area, I would have been there.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
IF NOBODY IS FISHING THERE IT CAN'T BE THEIR spot OR A SECRET spot.THE spot POLICE JUST WHINE PLUS IF THIS IS NOT NEAR A SECRET BRIDGE OR A SECRET ICW FEDERAL SECRET spot THE spot POLICE CAN ONLY WARN YOU--ANY OTHER spotIS SECRET AND CAN NOT BE FISHED EXCEPT JAN. AND FEB. OR A NOTE HAND WRITTEN AND SIGNED WITH A DECODER RING.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts