BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You just have to love November. You could not ask for better fishing weather than what mother nature offered on Saturday, a little crisp in the morning but wonderfully calm seas.

My son had been begging me to go Blue fishing all week so off we went and it was not hard to find them. We took a quick ride to 5FB and joined the fleet chasing the blues. There was an amazing number of boats out there for November along with half the gulls from the jersey coast snapping up what the blues were ripping thru. We decided to stay about a mile from the fleet and were surrounded by busting Blues. They ranged in weight from about 3 lbs all the way up to 11lb's.

He is my son locked in battle with one of his many blues. (Take a look at that ocean - you gota loveit)

We kept enough to keep Esox and his fellow workers in Blues for the coming weeks.

Sunday was not nearly as nice so we stayed close and did some Toggin. Our first anchor was not very productive but our second stop kept us on fish for hours. There were many, many throwbacks but we did manage to keep 10 between the two of us after a few hours of fishing.

Looks like only one trip left this year before it is time to pull the boat for the season.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt - Saturday will be the day. I will be watching the weather as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.