BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a cancelation For Sunday's Private Charter ! Poor Guy threw out his back Just when things have boken wide open :( ...

THe bite has been red hot on both stripers and Black Drumfish !!!

We have 6 or 8+ hrs. available for private charter ! Both a.m or P.m ...Fishing the Del.Bay out of Cape may N.J For Both Black Drumfish & Striped bass

OR

If you dont have a full crew,Give us a call,and I will see what i can do to put one together for you as an open boat make up trip !!

This will not be a hang the clam only trip ! We will be locked and loaded Bait wize for What we need to try for some "LARGE" stripers also ;) :D

If your interested in hopping aboard Give Vinny a call @ 609-247-4129

[ 04-26-2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 spots open to make a compleat charter(group of 4 only) Come and get um ! while their Hot and HEAVEY !!!

and still a private charter available 1-5 persons !!!

Sorry Guy's i didnt post the cost it will be 125.00 per angler,for 6 hrs. of fantastic fishing !!!!!!!!
Thats 500.00 If you would like a private charter

Or 150.00 per angler if You decide to do an 8-10 hr trip its all up to YOu !!!And 600.00 If you Book the whole Boat and would like a private charter

as always all bait, tackle ,and ice will be included !!!
We will be looking for LARGE stripers ,while Drumfishing !!!!!With some other bait,and methods other than clam ;)
:cool:
Both A.M and P.M available !!!609-247-4129

[ 04-26-2006, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lets go fellows its on fire !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts