BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: I hope that you will post this information to save any members of B.B. the "Agg and Money" that my brother/sister- in law recenly incurred due to some "low- life scumbag" that broke into their vessel.This occured sometime during the last week of September,the vessel was docked behind their home in Mystic Island N.J., not far from Scott's Bait and Tackle and person(s) removed their (am/fm cassette stereo with speakers,GPS system, marine radio and various other components) plus damage to the door/lock of the boat. This incident is being investigated by the N.J.S.P. Marine Unit and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If anyone has any info of this incident or of someone trying to sell any equipment please contact the NJSP Marine Unit out of Atlantic City .Thanks Ron .
Glad to be aboard the Barn

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just read in today's APP that there were stuff stolen from two boats at private home lagoons in Manahawkin.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I seem to recall the same thing happening about the same time last year. Might be time for me to invest in a camera and recorder.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
That sucks. i'm over here to. Guys,Mark your equipment. Make it noticeable and permanent. Engraver, Bright red permanent markers ect.Motion Lights. Ask your neighbor to watch for people on your property when your not there. These a-holes might also be coming by small boat at night and boarding.Who Knows. Some of these Lagoons are pitch black. I'll be watchin and listening. Capt.Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts