BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a curtain for my center console, it is 21'. can anyone know of a good place to get it done and how much. I think i'll send the bill to the weather man for those calm days when its suddenly 3-5', Thanks guys.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a splash guard, or wind block that I purchased from West Marine that I can let you have for a good price and has installation instructions with it. It covers the center console and spreads out. If interested I will get more info on it, full description and perhaps the catalog number. It is setting in my shed.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Originally posted by Astro:
I have a splash guard, or wind block that I purchased from West Marine that I can let you have for a good price and has installation instructions with it. It covers the center console and spreads out. If interested I will get more info on it, full description and perhaps the catalog number. It is setting in my shed.
Interested also, let me know if he passes it up!

·
Registered
73 Posts
If I don't get back to you today, it will be early next week. Have to mow the lawn and do some other chores today and I'm leaving early Friday for Cape May and hopefully some fishing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
found a price from astro on a splash guard at boaders world for $329 and I also talked to grahams who said $325 a panel and u need at least 3 panels so im going to look into the splash guard first.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I just bought the splash guard from Boater's world. Love it, but will never trailer it again. Took it out this AM in 30 degrees, and did some damage.
Other than that....very happy with it.

BTW...they said they would replace it.

I posted some very LARGE pictures in one of the other posts. Search on Spash guard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.