BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to dump a f/g hull in NJ without having to cut it up? Thanks dave :(

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
For free? good luck! Seriously though a few auto junkyards will take them for around $75 per ton. Give a few around you a call. Best bet is to put it on ebay at $1 and have some sucker come pick it up.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noy nec for free.$75 a ton don,t sound bad. dave

·
Registered
596 Posts
$66.00 a ton at the G.C.E.A
Gloucester County Solid Waste Complex

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joey O,I don,t have any at this time.its just something I,m considering.my last one i cut up and put out on the curb and it was a pita. dave

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
There is a place right outside of Bridgeton, you'll have to ask around, I was there once and this guy scavages and sells parts on Ebay, it is really a junk yard for boats. It's on the river side, like I said, I found it by accident one day, good luck.

·
Registered
990 Posts
The place outside of bridgeton closed up. That was great place to get parts i went there 3 years ago when i neded to get a flywheel for a merc outboard. I went by there last year and the place is closed up. They were on the end of the river and the place was a mess.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info guys.I was going to get a trailer but had to take the boat(real junker)not worth the effort. dave

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
You can still get stuff from that place outside of Brigeton. Just knock on the door of the house and tell them what you want and they'll let you go get it for a small fee.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts