Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 14' Carolina skiff
Center console
2002 25 merc.
Trailer w/ new jack and bearing buddies w/ spare
Large front casting deck
Rear casting deck
Garage Kept
Compass,fishfinder,bow and anchor lights, 15 gallon keepalive livewell,stainless cig lighter,54Qt cooler with padseat,2anchors,oars,push pole,Garmin 76 GPS handheld,rod holders, new winter cover, 2 lifejackets, new marine swivel seat(white)with storage underneath, and brand new lighted rocker style marine switch panel.
$3900.00

[ 04-04-2004, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: loosedrag ]

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Originally posted by loosedrag:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YoungGun24:
Moving up in size?
Yeah guns movin on up! </font>[/QUOTE]Good I don't think there was enough room for me to fall on the 14 footer :D :eek: :D

DM2

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BUMPTY BUMP...

[ 03-22-2004, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: loosedrag ]

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey Mike Good luck in your "Movin on up" That 14 footer is a real nice boat, my boy Brian still talks about his Flounder trip on it.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
mike i guess our night trips to get all those stripers are gone!! well maybe not right along those shollow spots that boat has gottin us :D man i'm gonna miss that "sweet" boat,kidda like losing a friend.it got us to all those spots that the big boats just can't get to!! well time to move on right????do you remember the sound of the first bass to hit the deck of that boat? man i still get pumped up just thinking about it :D and all those fluke ,well thats an other story ;) mike your next boat better be as good as your last or i might not go fishing with any more :rolleyes: well .yea i would,matt

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shorehooks- That trip behind cape may was fun.Good to see your boy had a good time and caught some nice fluke to boot :D

Sweet-First bass to hit the deck? Yeah how can I forget. We were fluke fishing and whamo 31 incher on my light flukin outfit that was a treat.

[ 03-22-2004, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: loosedrag ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Guys this is a nice rig. Someone better jump on it for that price. This boat is perfection for backwater fishing or calm days out front. My freind has the same rig and it is awesome.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
all,, we are all getting along,kind of makes me fell all warm inside :D :D but it is a nice boat

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
That's a nice boat - I had a 16' Carolina Skiff about 6 years ago. I think I paid over $5K with the trailer and a 15 HP.

I'm selling a 26' Scarab that rides like a 19' boat if your're interested

1 - 20 of 68 Posts