BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to put my boat in for the season and I need some lettering and decal touch-up on side of boat. Currently my boat is on route 9 in Tuckerton and thats where the work needs to be done. If anyone can recommend a person or business that does this kind of work that would be great. I had a person up near Forked River who originally did it, but I can't find her phone number, she was off of Lacey road. I need 2 decals replaced and I searched the internet and after an hour I gave up trying to find the same ones, maybe a person locally in this line of business has better luck than me trying to find them.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
The only person I know of in Forked River is Paul at C&C Signs and Banners...you can look him up online..

·
Registered
390 Posts
I had a girl off of Lacey road do my decals last year. Was it Debi's signs? She works out of her home. Her number is (609) 971-9699. She did nice work for me.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do believe that is her. This girl worked out of her house from her garage I think. She did my boat 5 years ago and she did a good job, I think i'll give her a call. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Tom Sarno @ SignPro. Rt.9 West Creek or Eagleswood area. Did my truck years back and it still looks great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.