BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this boat posted before and haven't really pushed it. I'll paste in the description below and I have a picture/add I can email. I need to sell this boat. Nothing wrong, just a really good used boat. Used mainly for fishing because that's what it is, a fishing boat.

Problem #1- I have another boat and this one is a great boat but needs to be used more than I can use it. Wish I could own two, I mean afford to own two.

Problem#2- I'm getting married, hitched, tied down, declared insane...you know know it if you've been there before. We're planning to do it this summer so the boat needs to go now. I am lucky to be "allowed" to have one boat unlike some of my friends and coworkers.

Problem#3: Need the cash for problems #1 and #2.

I'll send anyone the add. You've seen it before when I didn't really push it. I am looking to get somewhere, within reasonable range of 5K for the boat and will consider "reasonable" offers. If you are in PA, NJ or MD I will deliver it for the cost of gas only. (Sorry, the middle east screwed up the free delivery).

The description:

1986 Aquasport 200 Osprey 20ft Center Console
You Get?
-Custom Dual Axle Aluminum Drive-On Trailer w/SS Surge Brakes on All 4 Wheels
-1986 140HP Johnson VRO rebuilt power-head in 1995 and Lower Unit in 2000. New Water Pump in 2003. New Starter 2003. Winterized for 1yr.
-New 40gal Aluminum Gas Tank w/External Fuel/water Separator
-2 High Cranking Marine Batteries
-Re-wired Center Console
-Repainted Floor
-Mooring/Trailering Cover
-New Icom 45 VHF Radio and Shakespeare 8ft Antenna
-Safety Equipment
-New Steering cable/bar
-Lowrance LMS-350A Depthfinder/DGPS Combo
-2yr Old Large Gimbal Compass from Ritchie
-Heavy boat (Approx 5500lbs empty w/out gas) Very sturdy in rough conditions. Cruises on flat seas at 40mph.

email me at [email protected]

[ 04-04-2006, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Jackman ]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All emails sent.

Thanks for the replies. One person asked if I bottom painted it. In the picture you will notice at one time it was painted...before I got it. I never painted it when I had it because I always trailered it. There is a small residual amount on the bottom...I'm just letting it wear off.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Took the cover off last weekend, put a fresh charge on the batteries and checked the compression. (115, 115, 115, 112). Runs excellent. She's ready to go. I've had a couple of people see it over the past few weeks but so far they've just been window shoppers. Lets see some cash in hand and I'll give the title to your hand.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
pics please if its not sold

1 - 20 of 21 Posts