BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i'm new to the bass barn, and i'd thought i'd try to get some help here. i'm in need of a boat slip. i have a 21 ft proline, and i can't seem to find any slips. i've tried some in somerspoint, but they're all full. does anyone know of any slips in the Mayslanding, Somerspoint, Ocean City area? i could sure use the help in finding one. Thanks and Good Luck to all.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Welcome to the barn! Think I saw some slips advertised on the Press of AC newspaper website today. Not sure what locations, but you can see the classifieds online. Just do a search for the paper.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Pleasantville was advertising slips at their public marina.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone, i want to thank-you Rinoscores,i went to the press on the internet and found a slip for my boat. you had a good idea. well thanks again, and good fishing.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Here are a few ads from today's AC Press. Click on the link to goto the Press' site.

Boat Slips & Storage - SLIPS AVAILABLE - 17' - 32' Great Egg Harbor River, EHT. Hidden Mill Marine, (609) 704-1800

Boat Slips & Storage - SLIPS UP TO 24 FT. - Deep water, English Creek. Call (609) 625-0955 or (609) 364-5638

Source: The Press of Atlantic City

Welcome to the Barn.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Glad to have helped. Good fishing!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Sorry about my late post. I started a reply prior to Captain Hook letting us know that he obtained a boat slip, but I was called away and posted late. I am glad that RhinoScores suggestion turned out well. Good luck with the fishing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts