BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I will be trying the back bay this spring (Raritan), and some of the rivers, Shrewsbury/Navesink. I hear the Atlantic Highlands has a nice ramp, I've only used the Keyport ramp the few times I went out last year. After the season was over they removed the walking dock. Any info on which ramp to use for the Raraitan Bay? :confused:

·
Registered
264 Posts
It is the best ramp in the area. However, each year, they put more boats in the yard and you have to park 1/2 mile away. They do provide a driver though when you drop off your trailer which is nice.
I think they are increasing their fees too.

The Leonardo State ramp is nice too just not big(maybe 2 boats at once?). Keyport ramp at low tide ... oh boy, not much water.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive heard at Atlantic Highlands you can rent a parking spot for your boat and trailer. Does anyone no the cost for both, the ramp and the trailer/boat parking?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
use chucks at atlantic higlands every year there are vehicles sunk there.tough on weekends but they have large lauching ramps and move fast.car service is free and never had to park more than a few blocks away.shrewsbury river a short distance away.bouy #2 great fluking area.ekim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.