BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have one of larger slips that can hold up to a forty footer. I have me 37 Bertram 37 back there too. It is very private and secure marina behind a home. Docks are in great shape and have finger walks . Need information you can e mail me at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Mike did you do anything with the bottom yet other than blasting? I have not herd back from Billy the last few times I was down. I got real busy and have been working on my house because I'm getting ready to sell it and move down closer to the shore. If I can still help you out let me know. Billy gave me your # but I lost it. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike did you do anything with the bottom yet other than blasting? I have not herd back from Billy the last few times I was down. I got real busy and have been working on my house because I'm getting ready to sell it and move down closer to the shore. If I can still help you out let me know. Billy gave me your # but I lost it. [email protected]
Mike, John at BZL is doing the job. He likes Petit. I was thinking of Ultima SR 60. I can get a 35% discount per gallon. I thing it is comparable to the Micron Extra but has a higher copper content.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.