BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Im looking for a boat slip along the back bays of wildwood or preferably west wildwood (deep water slip with running water) for the 2008 season. Generally, I like to keep the boat in the water long as possible. I have a 21 CC, 9ft beam. If you have something available or know of someone else please call or email me @ 610.755.4239 or [email protected].

Thanks!

Dennis

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Call Gus at Ottens Harbor marina in Wilwood or At Bridgeport family marina in West Wildwood.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
BTW tell him he's out of Stainless !!!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Fishpicker said:
BTW tell him he's out of Stainless !!!
Nasty man.:D

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
AND...maybe ask if you can borrow his air compressor!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Try Montgomery Pointe Marina in Wildwood at the end of Otten's Harbor. I have been there two years now, brand new docks, water and electric. There pricing is very reasonable and boats can be in until December!! Good location to the back bays and out front. Call 609-729-5772.

·
Registered
377 Posts
byteme, I just moved to Bridgeport Marina and was at west Bay, next door. I live across from both marinas and I have known Gus at Bridgeport for years. Safe marina, running water, electric, showers, tackle shop, etc.
good luck

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
whalerman1 said:
byteme, I just moved to Bridgeport Marina and was at west Bay, next door. I live across from both marinas and I have known Gus at Bridgeport for years. Safe marina, running water, electric, showers, tackle shop, etc.
good luck

Gus and Donna use nothing but the finest of stainless hardwear. Tellum Fishpicker said so.

·
Registered
77,419 Posts
Fishpicker said:
Gus and Donna use nothing but the finest of stainless hardwear. Tellum Fishpicker said so.
Marty can you drop me an e-mail. I wanted to ask you something off-line.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Hardtop said:

hehehehehehehhehehehehe

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Hardtop said:
Then tell him something off-color. HE SUCKS!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts