1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
More canvass, sonic hub, nmea networking and maybe another hds if I can find one cheap

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Time is ticking Joe spring is coming up quick......you want to bottom paint, wash and wax I am there( the boat not your carrot...I didnt want to get zuks excited:D) ....and you know Ill bring the beer:D. Seriously Joe...I had a great time out on the bay with you and Billy.....any help you need getting the shammy ready say the word.

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
HDS-5 Combo with the Navionics platinum+ card. I'm drooling waiting to use it.:yahooo:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Just navionics this winter. Good to go put it away waxed and cleaned.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
lets see a new HDS bundle(plotter,sonar, and radar) then will go with a winlass, next up curtains, a few more rod holders in the gunwales, and most of all a new motor. a 557 outboard boi!:p im a baller - yup:D

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Time is ticking Joe spring is coming up quick......you want to bottom paint, wash and wax I am there( the boat not your carrot...I didnt want to get zuks excited:D) ....and you know Ill bring the beer:D. Seriously Joe...I had a great time out on the bay with you and Billy.....any help you need getting the shammy ready say the word.
I had a blast Shawn!
We will do several trips this year if you can find the time! :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Blue

Last year I added tri color LED lights in the cockpit and on the bridge. I use the red when running at night, but the blue looked so cool at the dock so I got Blue underwater lights last week .

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Probably LED's under the gunnels, under the hardtop

Just hard to decide on the color :huh:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
What are you adding this year?

Just picked up an EPIRB and a new Ducer for the boat.
Got my updated DB Chart. Gonna add a CD player and amp for the Sirrus.
Next addition will be some Avet reels :thumbsup:

What are you adding?

Gas.....if I can afford it..:D

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
HDS 7 & 3G.

If I like the HDS setup, next year it's a widescreen.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts