BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Older boat trailer 4 sale great 4 large john boat.
No coupler or winch stand. Asking $100.00 or trade for any boat or fishing gear.
[email protected]
will take pics tomorrow

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A what good questions they are. I should have put the in my frist post but like always i was rushing ti get to bed cause i went fishing th next morning.
Anyway to the point.
Galvanized? No Painted white with rust added and no extra charge.
IS it titled? No you don't need no stinking title.
Year? AS for the year i can say this and not be lying it was not made in the last 10 to 15 years

Would it be good for a 14 foot fibergalss V? yes it would be perfect for a 14ft v-hull thats what i got it for and also cause i like working on things like that keeps my busy. Just will need some elbow grease and some parts.
I am sorry i don't have pics yet but i can't say not to a fishing trip. I am not going anywhere tomorrow so i'lltake pics and send them to you. And also i just want to get rid of it. so if you take all the crap wood piled on top of it and
behind it you can have it for free.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW i just read my post above and it hit me. I am getting dummer as i get older or i am just that tired. Anyway hope you could understand some of that.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Bones:

Thanks for the reply. I am a PA resident, my car and boat are titled in PA, and I do most of my fishing there. PA will not register a used trailer unless it's titled, and they will NOT issue a title unless the trailer already has one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.