BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a certificate from state of New Jersey division of state police marine law inforcement bureau that was issued around 10 years ago after I completed course at the coast guard aux. It has a certificate number but no exp. date. Is this all that I need or do I need to take another course? This certificate is getting worn, can I have it replaced and how do I go about doing so. Any help apreciated.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
replacement cert.

rhowarth01 said:
I have a certificate from state of New Jersey division of state police marine law inforcement bureau that was issued around 10 years ago after I completed course at the coast guard aux. It has a certificate number but no exp. date. Is this all that I need or do I need to take another course? This certificate is getting worn, can I have it replaced and how do I go about doing so. Any help apreciated.
that cert is the one you need!!! so you're good! go to my website njboatingsafety.com and on the first page scroll down to where it says corrections or replacement of safety certs. email address and all how to directions are there. if you have a problem, call me at 609-294-0185 and i'll help you out. capt. chuck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts