BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in taking the NJ Boating Safety Test Out at Capt. Tate's this Sunday, please let me know.

·
Banned
618 Posts
FizzEd said:
Anyone interested in taking the NJ Boating Safety Test Out at this Sunday, please let me Capt. Tate's know.
can you give me more info, location capt tates ? time price ect thank you Ray T 6093523933

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
StrayCat,
Capt. Tate's is located in South Dennis, between the Rt. 83 bridge and the Dennisville Wawa. The time of the test out is 4PM and the cost is $25. I give you a call later today, or you can reach me at: 609-425-9401.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
what is the cut off date for age in the test out?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skmag357,
If you were born prior to 1979 you qualify, basically, Dec. 31, 1978 or prior and you are good. If you were not, give me a call and we can discuss a class for ya.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
do we have to prove our age? How long is the course?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I took the Test Out.Filled out the form.Had my drivers license.Test has 50 multi-choice guestions.Received a score of 90.Got my pink slip and was done in 45 minutes.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skmag357, Is there an issue with your age where you don't want to prove it? You must sign an affidavit stating you were born prior to 1979. The full course is 8 hours, including the test. There is no course for the test out. You take the test. Depending on how well you take exams it could take anywhere from 20-60 minutes, give or take. If you have questions or concerns give me a call: 609-425-9401

·
Banned
618 Posts
Rt test out

Fizz I cant make it this sun , I hope I can get another time ,also would like to include my brother and his wife,can you keep me posted on other possible dates and time . thank you Ray Trainor I will try to call you tonite.

·
Registered
12,843 Posts
is there something to review prior to test out or can you just wing it and pass the test.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are various sites on the web that you can go to for studying purposes. Just do a search and a bunch should pop up.

Straycat, not a problem. Give me a shout and we can set something up for you guys.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts